In 2019, computers are some of our greatest allies in business and in life. They make work more efficient and more effective. Information is more accessible than ever before.
The downside is that we totally rely on them to function. And if they don’t?
Our whole business or personal life can grind to a halt in minutes. Nothing gets done until the network gets fixed, the passwords get reset, the software gets reinstalled or new drivers are put in… Or a variety of other different computer problems. When the computers are not working, unfortunately neither are most businesses or free time activities. In business time is money and every lost minute is another dollar out the door.
Even if they are just running slower than normal it can really make efficient work almost impossible and life unbearable. Don’t worry. We can get everything up and running again – and faster than usual. We have the skills to restore your computer allies back to their full youthful glory.
When Was The Last Time You Looked At Your Computer And Thought “Holy Smokes! That Was Fast?”
Sound Computers was formed around the vision that computers are the greatest allies a business or person can have. Incredible speed, incredible accessibility of information and amazing software and entertainment. The list goes on….. If they are working correctly.
We think almost every person can remember a time when they looked at a brand new computer and thought, “holy smokes, that was fast!” But when was the last time for you? If your computers are beginning to slow down or experience any of the following:
- Bugs, glitches, and just downright confusing errors
- Incredibly long load times that are just unbearable and slow everything down
- Things just not working the way they used to and now you have to use creative workarounds
Then think of how much time you are losing. Lightning-fast performance from computers has become the norm, not the exception.
Sound Computers’ technicians will restore your computers back to their full youthful glory. Enjoy:
- Increased speed along your entire network
- Finally fixing long-time bugs that have zapped the life from your computers for way too long
- Being able to use everything on your computer again
- Shorter load times on all software you run
- Better security for your data to protect against increasingly adept hackers.
It’s time to say, “holy smokes, that was fast!” again. It’s time to call Sound Computers.
Are you stuck in the IT cycle of “wait until it breaks to fix it”?
If you are only getting your computers fixed when they break, we will be happy to help you. But how many of these other problems can you stand to face? It’s time to get proactive and prevent these from happening at all so you don’t experience:
- Lost time due to extremely slowed down performance
- Employees “getting creative” to avoid errors and doing things incorrectly or taking up to 5x’s as long
- Possible security issues with your sensitive data from not having a check of your security lately
These are just some examples. We’re here to help you escape the cycle of “waiting until it breaks” and just experience awesome computer performance for the foreseeable future. So give us a chance to take a look — you will be glad you did.
Is Your Computer An Esteemed Part of Your Family or “That Darn Computer”?
These days we all rely on our computers to work and you would probably appreciate if they could function to give you what we want at a reasonable speed. You have become used to that.
But over time, things happen with computers. They get slower, they don’t work as well and unusual error messages start popping up. We at Sound Computers get it. And we know what to do about it to restore them back to speeds that are agreeable for you and for your family.
Give us a call and we will take care of everything. Many times can even do so remotely without you needing to leave the comfort of your home or having a technician visit your home!
Who has the time to wait for someone to arrive in person?
If you want your computer fixed, and pronto – then this service is for you. If you don’t have time to wait for someone to finish up with their current client and then swing by your office later and you just want someone to fix your problem right now, then remote services are the right choice for your needs.
- Speak to you on the phone about the issue and try to resolve it with routine fixes that we would try if we were there in person.
- If that doesn’t work, we will remotely access your computer from ours using our software and to fix your computer.
In this digital age, location doesn’t stop us from fixing your computer almost as if we were there in person so you can have all the benefits without any of the waiting.
Give us a call right now to take advantage of our remote services today!